The ER Series product line features telescoping tube operation and is designed for low head/high tailwater applications. Click here to see a video demonstration of a test sized device.
ER 200 series devices are intended for high flow applications and are designed to fit within standard DOT precast inlet boxes. The devices feature:
- 6061-T6 Aluminum, 304 Stainless Steel and powder coated mild steel construction
- High grade welded polypropylene, EPS foam filled floats (See our float test here.)
- Aluminum or stainless steel debris shields
- Stainless steel guide rods
- Flow rates greater than 10 cfs
- Download design tools in OpenOffice and Excel formats here.
- Download a 3D model of the ER 200 Series BFD here (SolidWorks Executables) or see images here.
- See photos of an installed Single Restriction ER 200 Series BFD here.